If you frequently have back pain, headaches or joint pain, you may have tried everything under the sun to ease your pain including pain medication, therapeutic massage, acupuncture and even surgery. But while these methods are effective, they are only temporary fixes and not guaranteed to work long term, which means your pain will recur and, in some cases, might even get worse. If you’ve been living with chronic pain for a while, you’ve probably been told by your friends how a chiropractor can do wonders to help relieve your pain in a more natural, non-invasive way. In fact, millions of people the world over have sung the praises of chiropractic therapy to help alleviate and ease the pain in dozens of conditions.
A chiropractic doctor eases spinal and nerve pain by manipulating certain areas in your body adjusting them or putting them back into alignment. When the body is out of alignment it can cause pain and when performed properly by a licensed chiropractic doctor, these adjustments will help the body heal itself over time. Chiropractic care is a 120-year-old therapy that has been known to reduce stress and increase energy in the whole body. It has become popular in the last few decades and you would be hard-pressed not to find someone at work or school who doesn’t swear by it. With years of expertise and quality techniques, the Spine and Joint Center’s team of talented caring chiropractors strive every day to reduce your pain with non-invasive methods.
What Conditions Can Chiropractic Care Cure?
- Headaches (both tension and migraine)
- Low back pain and neck pain – research shows marked improvement in pain with chiropractic adjustment to both the back and neck
- Sciatica – often characterized by a sharp shooting pain down the side of your leg. Recent studies show an enormous success rate with chiropractic therapy
- Ear infections and acid reflux in children
- Lowers blood pressure – documented research supports this
- Neurological conditions – ongoing research shows that chiropractic therapy can affect brain-based afflictions like MS and Epilepsy
- Scoliosis – There’s evidence showing that specific chiropractic adjustments may help prevent the progression of scoliosis
- And other afflictions that you would not think of like ADHD, Bell’s Palsy and Insomnia
Suffice it to say that chiropractic care helps a great number of conditions and has been a godsend for many who suffer with these debilitating conditions on a daily basis. For more than three decades, the Spine and Joint Center has been Fort Lauderdale’s most trusted chiropractor, helping people ease their pain through non-invasive, natural methods. If you’re looking for family chiropractic or in Fort Lauderdale, call Spine and Joint Center today! If you are experiencing recurring low back pain, headache, muscle and joint pain, don’t wait any longer. It’s time to give our team of family chiropractors at the Spine and Joint Center in Fort Lauderdale a call. With years of expertise using proven techniques, the Spine and Joint Center will strive to reduce your pain with chiropractic adjustment and other non-invasive methods. Find out how our dedicated and certified team of chiropractors can help by calling (954)561-4700 today!