Shoulder pain is something at effects every 14 out of 1 thousand adults. The majority of these people will experience recurring systems throughout their lives. One way to improve your health is to get periodic shoulder injections.
There are different types of injections available. Here are some of the common injections we perform at the number one chiropractic clinic in Fort Lauderdale.
When do you Need a Should Injection?
Shoulder injection therapy is used when you have a number of conditions including
- Rotator cuff pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Sub-acromial bursitis
- Lon Head of biceps tenosynovitis
- Acromin-clavicular joint sprains
- Shoulder osteoarthritis
In each of these conditions, shoulder injections can help you to feel better and alleviate the pain.
The Spine and Joint Center can improve your health. We are the best chiropractic in Fort Lauderdale that uses the most state-of-the-art procedures and treatments. Our goal is to help you to live a full and healthy life. A healthy shoulder is just as important as having a good diet and proper exercise.
There are many different kinds of shoulder injections. Some of the most notable include
- Steroid injections: The steroids are anti-inflammatory and provide real pain relief. You will see an improvement in your movement and range of motion.
- Hyaluronic Acid Injections: These injections are also anti-inflammatory. They provide you with a lubricating effect that prevents degeneration in your joints and are ideal for someone suffering from osteoarthritis and sub-acromial bursitis.
- Platelet Rich Plasma Injections: These injections are taking out your blood, spin it in a centrifuge, and separate it. We inject it into your shoulders such as the rotator cuffs. You will feel immediate relief from pain and an improved range of motion.
We recommend these injections if you have chronic shoulder pain. Sometimes, traditional solutions are not working and you need a different approach that will help you to feel better.
The Spine and Joint Center is the place that helps you to deal with your shoulder pain. We understand what happens and are here to assist you in feeling better. Our team offers the best chiropractic treatment in Fort Lauderdale. No one is as caring or understanding when it comes to shoulder pain as us.
Call Us Today and Take Control of Your Life!
You don’t have to suffer in silence with shoulder pain. You can take control of the situation by getting periodic shoulder injections. Call the Spine and Joint Center today at 954-395-2461 and see why we are the best chiropractors in South Florida. Our team is understanding, professional, and friendly. Our office is located in Oakland Park on North 44th Street, near the Dillon Tennis Center.