Acupuncture by a Licensed Chiropractor in Fort Lauderdale Can Relieve Chronic Pain
Have you or anyone you know tried Acupuncture? Most who try it swear by its ability to relieve chronic pain. Acupuncture is the thousand-year-old ancient art of Chinese healing. It involves the painless penetration of the skin with very thin needles placed at specific meridian points on the body. Even in 2020, this age-old holistic practice is a very popular form of treatment at many of the chiropractor’s offices in Fort Lauderdale. When performed by a licensed professional, acupuncture corrects imbalances of energy in the body. The Mayo Clinic reports that many Western practitioners also view it as a way to stimulate nerves, muscles, and connective tissues and that stimulation boosts our body’s natural immune system.
Experienced chiropractors in Fort Lauderdale, Dr. Michael Petries and Dr. Douglas Kellerman at the Spine and Joint Center, are well-trained in the area of acupuncture. They will make you feel comfortable and put your mind at ease. The procedure is basically pain-free and most of our patients report relief very soon after treatment. The goal of an acupuncture treatment is to relieve chronic back pain, muscle pain, and migraines, but can also help with restoring energy flow by removing blockages to your major organs.
Acupuncture Treats a Variety of Health Conditions
If you are looking for a chiropractor in Fort Lauderdale, look no further than the compassionate dedicated, and highly experienced team at the Spine and Joint Center. Our chiropractic physicians utilize only the most proven acupuncture techniques to target the areas where you need the most relief. Many of these “acupoints” are located throughout your body each point corresponding to a meridian or Qi being targeted for relief. The treatment of Acupuncture has helped alleviate debilitating medical conditions such as:
- Lower back pain
- Tennis elbow
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Chemotherapy-induced and postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Dental pain.
- Headaches, including tension headaches and migraines
- Labor and pregnancy pain
- Neck pain
Acupuncture has Also Been Effective in the Following Areas:
- Insomnia. Acupuncture has been proven to relax you so you’ll get a restful night’s sleep. After an acupuncture treatment, you’ll feel refreshed and better able to take on the day.
- Depression and Anxiety. It is believed that acupuncture may be the perfect remedy for depression and anxiety symptoms, as well as treat the underlying condition. Although some swear by this method, more research is needed to confirm these findings.
- Circulation. Acupuncture relaxes certain muscles and helps improve blood flow. This can have very positive effects on the body such as helping with low energy and chronic fatigue.
- Toxin Removal. Acupuncture may help remove harmful toxins from your lymphatic system which promotes good health, gives you more energy, and combats fatigue.
Contact a Trusted Leader in Chiropractic Care in Fort Lauderdale!
For more than three decades, the Spine and Joint Center has been a trusted chiropractor in Fort Lauderdale. We help to ease your pain through non-invasive, holistic methods. If you are experiencing recurring low back pain, headache, muscle, and joint pain, it’s time to give our team of family chiropractors at the Spine and Joint Center in Fort Lauderdale a call. With years of expertise using proven techniques, we strive to reduce your pain with the help of chiropractic adjustments and other natural non-invasive methods.
Find out how our experienced chiropractors and dedicated team can help ease your pain by calling (954) 561-4700 today or visiting our Oakland Park location.